The Company operates with the belief that the success of the corporate business is closely linked to customer satisfaction and the quality of the offered products. Therefore, in order to achieve greater effectiveness in business and better internal efficiency, the Management of PETRA ANTIQUA outlines the Quality Policy as follows:
- Understand the needs and expectations of customers, in order to achieve their satisfaction;
- Aim to offer a flexible and timely service;
- Provide high quality products adjusted to the requests and needs of customers;
- Engage in improving business processes in order to improve efficiency, without compromising the quality of products;
- Commit to continuously improving the effectiveness of the quality management system by involving staff;
- Provide a reference framework for defining and reviewing quality objectives;
- Enter new European and non-European markets, through international fairs and events;
- Engage at all company levels in applying the concepts of risk based thinking.
- This policy will make an essential contribution to guaranteeing the seriousness, professionalism and improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of the Company's activity.
- All personnel are committed to achieving this policy and to operating according to the Quality System adopted in accordance with the company's objectives.
- The Quality Manager is responsible for maintaining the Quality System in compliance with the set Objectives and with the UNI EN ISO 9001 Standard.